Saturday, April 10, 2010

Where are you reading from today? Where am I? New Hampshire, yup that's right, just north of Mass! Gonna go sit on my new living room furniture, snuggled up in my Americana Quilt that my sis in law Jen made me for xmas. Warm sweats because it's in the 50s here in Cow Hampshire, my fav. Woodstock Inn Weasel Wheat Beer Tshirt, fuzzy socks, hair in a messy pony tail, just chilling. Did I mention that I'm on call today as well? Doh!

3 facts about me: I'm an aspiring writer, love to take pictures especially of my daughter and beautiful grandbaby Evalyn, and I own and ride a Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail, which is my "happy place".


How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Um, 9 paperbacks, 15 or so on my Kindle, 2 magazines..

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Just to relax and enjoy myself. To blog often, cheer as well, and maybe finish a couple? Also to inspire my friends to get involved for October, and to let them discover this other "side" of me.

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? I'm a (gasp) virgin! This being my first, I will give you the advice left by Stacy , the first blog I looked at answering these questions: PACE YOURSELF!! take breaks, walk around, nap, eat...and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment